Give Mom a break from cooking this holiday weekend with these 50 Mothers Day recipes she’ll love! From sweet and savory breakfasts to indulgent desserts, there’s something for everyone.
50 of the Best Mothers Day Recipes
Let’s be honest, we should be celebrating moms every day. After all, they do a lot! However, Mother’s Day is a special occasion to show Mom just how much you appreciate her. And what better way to do that than with food? After all, she spent all those years making breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and endless snacks for you. Why not pay back the favor?
To help you out, we’ve rounded up 50 of the absolute best Mothers Day recipes. No matter what you make, your Mom is guaranteed to be impressed. From sweet French toast to savory egg bakes, and decadent desserts, you can’t go wrong. Even better, they’re all made with simple ingredients and easy steps so you really can’t go wrong. Pick one, or make a bunch to treat Mom on her special day!
Mothers Day Recipes for Breakfast & Brunch
- Chocolate Strawberry Yogurt Clusters – These clusters are guaranteed to become Mom’s new favorite treat! They come together with just 6 simple ingredients. Even better, they’re great to prepare in batches for mom to snack on throughout the week.
- Peanut Butter Banana Frozen Yogurt Bites – Bite-sized and delicious, this recipe comes together with just a few budget-friendly ingredients. Prepare these bites in no time for the best last-minute gift idea for a Mothers Day recipe.
- Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Muffins – These muffins are soft, fluffy, and studded with chocolate chips in every scrumptious bite. Make a big batch for Mom to enjoy for days and days!
- Crinkle Phyllo Easy Spanakopita Recipe – This is our quick and easy take on classic spanakopita! It’s buttery, savory, full of flavor, and perfect for a Mother’s Day Brunch.
- Baklava Baked Challah French Toast – Transform Mom’s favorite dessert into a satisfying breakfast with this fluffy, golden French toast recipe.
- Easy Banana Blueberry Muffins – Loaded with fruity flavor, these muffins are fluffy, moist, and so easy to make. Prepare them in no time for a recipe even better than your local bakery’s.
- Cinnamon Crunch Bagel French Toast Casserole – This casserole is the ultimate combination of two classic breakfasts. As a result, it makes for a perfect breakfast-in-bed recipe to surprise Mom with!
- Roasted Peppers and Turkish Eggs with Yogurt – Treat Mom to a restaurant-worthy meal with these runny eggs served over yogurt. Infused with warm flavors and served with peppers and toast, it’ll transport her tastebuds to a Turkish island resort.
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake – Soft, fluffy, and topped with a cream cheese glaze, this coffee cake is sweet, tender, and loaded with cinnamon streusel flavor! Deliver it along with Mom’s favorite coffee for the perfect present.
- Strawberry Mascarpone French Toast – Sweet strawberries and creamy mascarpone combine in crisp, buttery croissants for an out-of-this-world delicious Mothers Day recipe. Prepare it in advance, and gather the whole family around the breakfast table.
- Chocolate Chip Walnut Banana Bread – Packed with sweet chocolate and crunchy nuts in every bite, this recipe elevates your average banana bread into an indulgent treat.
- Bananas Foster French Toast – Treat Mom to dessert for breakfast with this easy French Toast recipe. Indulgent and sticky sweet, it’s a no-fuss recipe she’ll ask you to make on repeat.
- Peach and Blueberry Baked Oatmeal – Easy to store and reheat throughout the week, this baked oatmeal is the gift that keeps on giving! Even better, it’s full of vitamins, nutrients, and fiber to keep Mom full.
- Berry Brioche Cream Cheese French Toast Bake – Made with three different berries and a sweet cream icing, this French toast bake is easy to prepare in advance and bake in the morning. That way, you can deliver it to Mom while it’s still warm.
- Raspberry Cheesecake Challah French Toast – Made with a sweet filling and baked in the oven, this recipe is the perfect option for Mother’s Day breakfast, weekend brunches, and everything in between. Serve it warm topped with powdered sugar and warm maple syrup!
- Easy Feta Toast – A fun take on classic breakfast toast, this recipe is super quick to make. Full of flavor and nutrients, it’s a satisfying meal great for a Mother’s Day brunch.
- Chocolate French Toast – Inspired by Pain Au Chocolat pastries, this French toast recipe is tender, flakey, and bursting with rich chocolate in every drool-worthy bite.
- Biscoff Cinnamon Rolls – Take classic cinnamon rolls up a notch with this recipe! Soft, fluffy, and baked to golden, tender perfection, these cinnamon rolls are topped with chocolate chips and Biscoff cookies for a decadent Mothers Day recipe Mom will adore.
- Cottage Cheese Protein Pancakes – Better than boxed mixes, these pancakes are made with no refined grains and are full of protein for a healthy breakfast that tastes like dessert.
- Easy Shakshuka Recipe – Warm spices, fresh veggies, and runny eggs combine to create the ultimate comfort food breakfast or brunch. Serve this shakshuka with warm pita bread, and you’ll be Mom’s favorite child for sure!
Mothers Day Recipes for Dessert
- Mocha Oreo No Churn Ice Cream – Sweet and creamy, this no-churn ice cream is better than store-bought options and more budget-friendly, too! Load it up with all Mom’s favorite toppings.
- Date Cookies with Chocolate Chips and Walnuts – The perfect mashup of chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies with a Middle Eastern twist, these cookies satisfy every craving.
- The Best S’mores Bars – Made with three layers of sweet, gooey deliciousness, these bars are the best mess-free way to enjoy everyone’s favorite nostalgic treat.
- Sheet Pan Brookie Recipe – Half brownie, half cookie, and 100% delicious, these easy brookies are guaranteed to win Mom’s heart.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bars – Featuring fresh, juicy strawberries, a creamy cheesecake filling, and a sweet, buttery shortbread crust, these cheesecake bars are delicious, simple, and so easy to make!
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake – This easy cake is made with a bold, espresso-enriched batter. Loaded with chocolate chips and topped with frosting, it’s packed with chocolate in every soft bite.
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars – Creamy, tangy, and buttery, these bars are a light and refreshing recipe. Make a big batch, and wrap them in a bow for a fun gift idea fitting for spring.
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies – These tiny cookies are soft, chewy, and perfectly poppable! Even better, they’re easy to prepare and full of chocolate in every bite.
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Squares – Creamy, sweet strawberry cheesecake? And did we mention it’s a no-bake recipe? These tasty squares will knock your mom’s socks off!
- Mahalabia (Middle Eastern Milk Pudding) – This silky, creamy dessert is similar to milk pudding but even better. Made with simple ingredients, it’s ready in no time and divided into single-serving cups.
- Basbousa (Middle Eastern Semolina Cake) – Baked in 30 minutes, this Middle Eastern cake combines soft, fluffy, and crunchy textures with honey vanilla flavors for a truly drool-worthy dessert.
- Chocolate-Covered Dates with Peanut Butter – Sweet, salty, and satisfying, these no-bake treats are made with 4 healthy ingredients for a Reese’s-inspired dessert with all the flavor and none of the guilt.
- Easy Baklava – Made with 8 ingredients, this recipe takes all the sweet flavor and flaky texture of baklava you know and love and makes it virtually failproof to create!
- Creme Caramel (Flan) – Impress Mom with your culinary skills with this fancy-looking creme caramel recipe. We won’t tell her how easy it is to make!
- Qatayef with Nuts – Fluffy pancake-like batter is stuffed with a crunchy, sweet nutty filling and fried to golden perfection for a dessert that no one can resist.
- Heart-Shaped Stuffed Medjool Dates – These dates are a cute way to show Mom your love. Made with 4 nutritious ingredients and tons of flavor, they’re ready in minutes.
- Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies – Creamy, nutty, crunchy, soft, and full of chocolate, these cookies have everything you could ever want and so much more.
- One Bowl Brownies – Better than boxed varieties, these brownies are fudgy, chocolatey, and unbelievably gooey. Plus, they’re made in one bowl for quick preparation and easy cleanup!
- Phyllo Cup Cannoli Bites – These cups are everything you love about cannolis in the convenience of bite-sized treats. They’re perfect for every occasion, including Mother’s Day!
- Hazelnut Chocolate Tart – This tart is a chocolate lover’s dream! It’s made with a nutty Oreo crust, a dark chocolate filling, and topped with candied hazelnuts. You can never get enough.
- Strawberry Lemon Bundt Cake – Made with fresh, springtime flavors, this cake is soft and tangy. Top it with powdered sugar to take it to the next level!
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie – If Mom is a Reese’s lover, this is the Mothers Day recipe you need. It’s got layers and layers of peanut butter chocolate goodness that come together with no baking required.
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Covered Pretzels – Make these pretzel bites in the slow cooker for the best handoff recipe. Mom will think you spent all day in the kitchen, but they’re ready in no time!
- Copycat Crumbl Mom’s Cookies – Celebrate Mom’s day with Copycat Mom’s cookies! They’re even better than the famous Crumbl dessert, and you won’t have to wait in a long line to get them.
- Tiramisú Bread Pudding – A fun twist on a classic Italian dessert, this bread pudding in the best mashup of flavors and textures. One bite and it’s guaranteed to become everyone’s new favorite recipe.
- Crème Brûlée (with Espresso) – Treat your mom to an elegant dessert found at the fanciest of restaurants right from the comfort of home!
- Zeppole Recipe (Easy Italian Donuts) – A fun carnival snack, these donuts are soft and fluffy in the center, crisp and crunchy on the outside, and dusted with powdered sugar. Dip them in melted chocolate or Nutella for a super fun recipe!
- Copycat Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding – No need to travel to New York to treat Mom to a bite of Magnolia Bakery’s famous bread pudding. Instead, you can make it right at home with this easy recipe!
- Chocolate Soufflé – Made with an airy, fluffy texture and a rich, chocolate flavor, this impressive dessert bakes in just 15 minutes.
- The Best Banoffee Pie – This is the best banoffee pie you’ll ever taste! Layered with a graham cracker crumb crust, sticky dulce de leche, and sweet vanilla pudding, it’s a ridiculously easy dessert. But, it will have everyone in the room drooling.
More Ways to Make Mother’s Day Special
If you want to go the extra mile, there are lots of additional things you can do to make Mother’s Day special. For instance, you can pair your favorite Mothers Day recipes from above with sweet gifts like:
- Fresh Flowers
- A Handwritten Card
- A Day Trip
- A Clean House
- A Movie Night
Do you do anything unique for your mom on Mother’s Day?
Let us know in the comments below!
Happy Mother’s Day!