Copy Cat Magnolia Bakery's Banana Pudding
- 5 ripe sliced bananas
- 18 oz mini Nilla Wafers approx 1.5 boxes
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 (5.9) oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- In a large bowl add condensed milk and cold milk. Beat until it comes together and looks creamy.
- Add pudding mix and beat until all the lumps are gone. Cover and refrigerate this mixture for a minimum of 4 hours, (can be left overnight.)
- Once you are ready to assemble. Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Add your chilled pudding mixture and beat until it is fully blended together.
- Time to assemble- We assembled in a deep pie dish, feel free to use a trifle bowl!
- Add a layer of Nila wafers to the bottom of the pie dish, add a layer of sliced bananas. Pour about 1/3 of the mixture. Keep repeating the layers! Mound the top with more mini Nilla (or crushed) and sliced bananas. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight!