This pie is so creamy and dreamy! We used the Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Oreo cookie flavor to make the crust. The peanut butter filling has chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups too! Since that isn’t enough, we topped it with a chocolate pudding, and whipped topping. Make sure to garnish with more mini peanut butter cups, peanut butter chips, and a chocolate drizzle. You won’t be disappointed, especially if you love peanut butter!
- 36 Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Oreo Cookies
- 1/2 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter can substitute with chunky
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup milk
- 16 oz whipped topping, divided
- 8 peanut butter cups, chopped
- 6 oz instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- mini peanut butter cups optional
- chocolate sauce optional
Everyone in our families loved this recipe! It’s so good!