Peanut Butter Cookie Pie
This cookie pie has 4 layers! Peanut butter cookie dough, peanut butter, Nutter Butter cookies, and a double chocolate cookie!
- 16 oz peanut butter cookie dough
- 16 oz double chocolate cookie dough
- 6 oz chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz Nutter Butter cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a 9 inch round baking dish add you peanut butter cookie dough, flatten until the bottom is covered well and is slighty coming up on the sides.
- Spread the peanut butter and arrange the nutter butter cookies on top.
- Add your double chocolate cookie dough.
- Take your chocolate chip cookie dough and make small 1 inch round balls. Arrange on top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until top is golden brown. Let cool completly before slicing! *Feel free to dig in when its warm, might be hard for the cookie to holds its shape!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!