If you love cinnamon rolls and biscoff cookies, then you will LOVE these rolls!
Biscoff Cinnamon Rolls
- 8 grands cinnamon roll biscuits
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup cookie butter (such as Biscoff)
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Biscoff cookies (roughy chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a 10-12 in skillet, melt the butter, sugar, cream, cookie butter and salt over medium heat, stirring constantly until combined. Once the mixture has come to a boil, let simmer for a minute. Remove from the heat and reserve half of the caramel and set aside.
- Place the cinnamon rolls in the skillet. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Remove from the oven and immediately pour the reserved caramel, both chocolate chips, and crushed cookies. Let cool slightly before digging in!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!