If you love cinnamon rolls and biscoff cookies, then you will LOVE these rolls!
- 8 grands cinnamon roll biscuits
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup cookie butter such as Biscoff
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Biscoff cookies, roughy chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a 10-12 in skillet, melt the butter, sugar, cream, cookie butter and salt over medium heat, stirring constantly until combined. Once the mixture has come to a boil, let simmer for a minute. Remove from the heat and reserve half of the caramel and set aside.
- Place the cinnamon rolls in the skillet. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Remove from the oven and immediately pour the reserved caramel, both chocolate chips, and crushed cookies. Let cool slightly before digging in!