Find the 25 best Super Bowl Game Day Recipes to satisfy even the pickiest of fans. Whether you’re looking for appetizers, main courses, or desserts, we’ve got you covered with easy crowd-pleasing recipes everyone will love!
The Best Type of Food to Serve for Game Day Recipes
Super Bowl Sunday is one of the greatest eating days of the year right next to Thanksgiving, of course. Sure, we look forward to the competitive football, puppy bowl, and the roster of killer commercials, but our favorite part is partaking in all the food! However, over the years of hosting (and eating at) countless Super Bowl parties, we’ve discovered a few tips and tricks regarding what foods to serve to help ease the stress of preparing a feast while also satisfying all your guests.
For starters, you want to serve Super Bowl recipes people can quickly grab and snack on without a second glance (because their eyes will be glued to the tv). Plus, the easier items are to grab and enjoy, the less time you’ll find yourself cleaning up a big mess.
Secondly, you’ll want to ensure you have a lineup of super simple recipes that can preferably be prepped in advance. That way you can get out of the kitchen and back to your friends and family on the big day.
Thirdly, it’s crucial to ensure that all of the game day recipes that you serve are super delicious and have your guests coming back for more! Not only will this strategy make yours the go-to house for game day, but it also reduces the amount of leftovers and clean-up work. For that reason, we like to include a wide variety of foods and flavors to fit everyone’s needs!
The Best Super Bowl Game Day Recipes
Below you’ll find the best super bowl recipes for all your party needs! Of course, they also make for tasty game day recipes regardless of the sport or season. Feel free to mix and match your favorites, or go crazy, and make them all!
- Baked Queso Dip – Insanely tasty, we’re huge fans of this recipe for so many reasons. Not only is it creamy, cheesy, and packed with smoky flavor, but it’s also incredibly simple and easy to whip up with just one dish.
- Pizza Dip with Cheese Crostini – A seriously indulgent food, this dip is truly amazing especially when served with chips, sliced French bread, or our cheesy garlic bread!
- Slow Cooker Queso – Loaded with flavor and a hint of spice, this recipe takes your favorite restaurant queso and makes it even better.
- Chicken Spinach and Artichoke Dip – High-protein and ultra-indulgent, this recipe is so tasty you’ll be tempted to dig in with nothing but a spoon.
- Peanut Butter Lover’s S’mores Dip – Not your average dip, this recipe is everything you love about Reese’s Cups and s’mores rolled into one.
Appetizer and Snack Recipes
Air FryerChicken Wings – These chicken wings are dry-rubbed with a blend of spices and cooked to absolute perfection in our secret weapon, the air fryer!
- Cheesy Garlic Bread – The best grabbable appetizer, this cheesy garlic bread is absolutely to die for. Serve it alongside a dip, or let it shine on its own.
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries – Secretly nutritious, these are a great way to sneak some nutritious into the day without missing out on flavor.
- Burrata with Roasted Tomatoes and Za’atar Pita – A low-effort but lavish-looking recipe, this is a hands down, must-have appetizer on our list of game day recipes.
- Olive Tapenade Bruschetta – Budget-friendly and great to make ahead of time, this simple recipe is a no-brainer when it comes to Super Bowl eats.
- Olive Cheese Bread – Crunchy, creamy, and easy to grab and eat without a plate, the real beauty of this recipe is that it can be prepared in advance and placed in the oven on game day.
Main Course Recipes
- Turkey Caprese Sandwiches – These cafe-style sandwiches are a great addition to your Super Bowl menu. Just assemble the ingredients, pop them in the oven, and they’re ready in 20 minutes!
- Spinach and Artichoke Grilled Cheese Sandwiches – An upgraded version of classic spinach and artichoke dip, these sandwiches are out-of-this-world delicious.
- Spanakopita Grilled Cheese Sandwich – The best crossover recipe you’ll find, the traditional Greek flavors of spanakopita in grilled cheese form is a must-try recipe.
- Baked Chicken Nuggets – Loved by both kids and adults, these crispy baked chicken nuggets are healthier than any fast food version and tastier, too!
- Slow Cooker Chili – It wouldn’t be game day without a good chili and with the perfect bean-to-meat ratio, this one fits the bill!
- Slow Cooker Po’ Boy with Beef – A hands off version of a Southern classic, this is one recipe everyone is guaranteed to love.
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili – Quick and inexpensive, the bold flavor of this white chicken chili will blow your mind.
- Slow Cooker Beef Birria – Simmered long and slow, this hearty beef is perfect for nachos, tacos,and more!
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese – The ultimate side dish, this mac and cheese is rich, creamy, cheesy, and perfect for feeding a crowd.
- S’mores Graham Cracker Toffee Bars – Sweet, salty, and crunchy, toffee bars are a great treat guests can graze on as they walk past.
- Cookies and Creme Rice Krispies Treats – Not your average Rice Krispies Treats and better than anything you’ll find in the store, these are quick to whip up and great to make in advance.
- Easy Soft-Baked M&M Cookies – You can never go wrong with cookies! Loaded with M&Ms and chocolate, these are a chocolate lover’s dream.
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Covered Pretzels – A yummy treat, these pretzels are fun to make and super kid-friendly!
- Almond Joy Dates – The perfect bite and slightly more nutritious than your average dessert, these sweet dates are inspired by the classic candy for a treat you can feel good about.