- Slow Cooker
- 2 lbs Chuck roast steak, boneless and fat trimmed
- 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp sea salt more or less to taste
- 1 diced onion
- 1 sliced jalapeño optional
- 1 sliced red chilli pepper optional
- 1 medium diced green pepper
- 14 oz mild enchilada sauce
- 12 oz beef broth or choice of broth
- diced white onion, cilantro and limes for serving
- In your slow cooker add beef, and all your seasonings.
- Add diced peppers, onions, jalapeño, red chilli pepper, enchilada sauce, and broth.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Once beef is tender, take two forks and shred.
- Serve on your choice or tortillas with diced white onion, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice! Feel free to serve with cauliflower rice for a low-carb option!