Slow Cooker Tuscan Chicken Pasta
Crockpot chicken thighs cooked until so tender!Print Pin Rate
- 8-10 boneless skinless chicken thighs (fat trimmed)
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 14 oz canned artichoke hearts quartered
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 28 oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup broth
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 16 oz penne pasta cooked (al-dente)
- 12 oz parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- In the bottom of your Choose-a-Crock's large stoneware arrange your chicken thighs. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Add garlic, onion, artichoke hearts, fresh lemon juice, broth, and diced tomatoes.
- Cover and cook for on high for 3-4 hours.
- Once cooked, add pasta, cheese, heavy cream, basil and parsley. Stir well. The chicken is so tender it will start to fall apart while stirring, without having to shred it!