One Pot Cheeseburger Pasta
- 1 lb lean ground beef 90% or leaner
- 16 oz uncooked Campanelle pasta or similar shape
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 cups broth
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Brown the ground beef. Add onion powder, paprika, chilli powder, mustard powder, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the broth, pasta, and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 12-14 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Once pasta is cooked stir in the cheddar cheese, and heavy cream.