- 3 cups quick cooking rice such as Minute Rice
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth broth of choice
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1/2 cup frozen diced carrots
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp sirarcha, more or less to taste
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter
- green onions for garnish
- In a large heavy bottom pot add all the ingredients except for the eggs, butter, and green onions.
- Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low heat. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is cooked.
- Make a small hole in the center of the pot. Add eggs. Gently stir around until eggs cook. Add butter and green onions. Stir everything together. Serve immedietly!