One Pot Fried Rice
Quick 12-minute fried rice recipe!
- 3 cups quick cooking rice (such as Minute Rice)
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth (broth of choice)
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1/2 cup frozen diced carrots
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp sirarcha (more or less to taste)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter
- green onions for garnish
- In a large heavy bottom pot add all the ingredients except for the eggs, butter, and green onions.
- Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low heat. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is cooked.
- Make a small hole in the center of the pot. Add eggs. Gently stir around until eggs cook. Add butter and green onions. Stir everything together. Serve immedietly!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!