The best one pot pasta! Easy to make and topped like a pizza! Customize with all your favorite pizza toppings!
One Pot Pizza Pasta
This one pot pasta is a perfect weeknight meal! Made with lots of veggies and topped just like a pizza!Print Pin Rate
- 16 oz medium sized pasta uncooked
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 15 oz marinara sauce
- 16 oz chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup green bell peppers
- 1/3 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1/3 cup black olives sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper more or less to taste
- 2.5 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- your favorite pizza toppings such as green pepper onion, mushrooms, black olives, and pepperoni for toppings (optional)
- In a large, deep dutch oven add your uncooked pasta, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, black olives, italian seasoning, basil, broth, marinara sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Stir until everything is combined. Cover and cook on medium heat for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove lid and stir in 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Top with remaning cheese and all of your favorite pizza toppings. Place in the oven on the broil setting just until cheese starts to bubble. Serve warm,