- 3 chicken breasts pounded thin
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 3 tomato slices
- 3 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp sea salt more or less to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper more or less to taste
- pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, fresh basil
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. F.
- In an oval baking dish (approx 11x7) add the chicken breast. Season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Be sure to flip and season both sides!
- Add 2 tablespoons marinara sauce on each piece of chicken. Now here comes the fun part, you can really top this will all of your favorite pizza toppings! We did mushrooms, black olives, and pepperoni.
- Top with fresh mozzarella cheese and basil. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes. *Note. If you want your chicken to cook faster, be sure to pound thinner (or slice down the middle). The thicker the chicken, the longer it'll take to be cook!