If you love buffalo chicken then you will love this easy pasta recipe! It’s got all the flavors of buffalo chicken combined with a creamy baked pasta!
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake
Creamy pasta bake with buffalo sauce and chicken, topped with blue cheese crumbles!Print Pin Rate
- 16 oz penne or similar shape cooked al-dente
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1/4 cup hot sauce more or less to taste
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce more or less to taste
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth or broth of choice
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup low-moisture mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large oval baking dish add cooked pasta, cream cheese in the center of your baking dish. Add shredded chicken, hot sauce, buffalo sauce, garlic, broth, milk and all your cheeses.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Stir everything together until it is super creamy. Feel free to add a splash of milk or broth if it needs more liquid. Garnish with chives.