- 1 small head of cauliflower cut into bite sized florets
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs whisked
- For the sauce:
- 6 tbsp honey
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 6 tbsp water + 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce more/less depending on how Spicy you want it
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place whisked eggs in a small bowl, set aside. In another bowl place the panko. Dip cauliflower pieces in egg and then roll in panko until fully coated. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, add all ingredients except the cornstarch + water. Bring to a simmer and stir until completely mixed. In a small bowl, completely dissolve cornstarch in water, then add to the mixture. Stir until sauce reaches a low boil again and cook until sauce thickens (about 2 minutes). Toss cauliflower in sauce until all the pieces are coated. Garnish with sesame seeds and fresh chopped scallions.