Lemon Garlic Parmesan Pasta Bake
- 16 oz pasta, uncooked such as fusilli bucati corti or similar shape
- 3 cups chicken broth or choice of broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 juice of lemon
- 1 zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large oval baking dish add uncooked pasta, garlic, lemon juice, zest, broth, salt and pepper. Cover and bake for 45-50 minutes or until pasta is cooked.
- As soon as it is done, add remaining ingredients and give it a nice stir. It will come together and be really creamy and cheesy! If needed adjust salt and pepper to taste!