Chicken Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Warm spinach and artichoke dip with a cheesy crust!Print Pin Rate
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup full-fat greek yogurt
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 8 oz frozen spinach thawed and excess water drained
- 2 cups artichoke hearts
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp salt more or less to taste
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 10-inch skillet or baking pan add all your ingredients except for the mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Mix everything together until it is super creamy. Top with cheeses. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly!
Options: If you don't want a cheese "crust" you can mix the cheeses into the dip before baking.