Find 25+ of the best Easter recipes for every celebration! From classic recipes to unique dishes, there’s something for everyone to enjoy on this list. Whether you celebrate or not, you won’t want to miss out on indulging in these springtime recipes. Pick your favorites or make them all for an Easter dinner or brunch all your guests will adore.
Table of Contents
The Best Easter Recipes
Easter is right around the corner! Are you planning your menu, yet? We love to host a big feast for our friends and family. However, we’ve found if we don’t plan ahead, the tasks can get pretty overwhelming. So, we’ve gathered up all the best Easter recipes to make the celebration a breeze!
Whether you’re hosting a brunch or dinner or are in charge of bringing a single dish, we’ve got just what you need. Even if you don’t celebrate the holiday, trust us, you won’t want to miss out on these scrumptious, spring-inspired dishes!
Tips for Hosting
This isn’t our first rodeo when it comes to hosting. We love it! Over the years, we’ve come up with a few tips and tricks to make the process easy.
- Prepare a Menu. Pick out all your favorite recipes, and make a list. Don’t forget to check it twice! This eliminates any confusion around what you’ll be making that day so you can just work down the menu.
- Make a Grocery List. Once you’ve picked out your recipes, scour your cupboard and fridge. Make a list of all the items you’ll need to pick up. Then, make sure to head to the store early before all the popular ingredients run out!
- Plan. Figure out which recipes you can assemble or bake ahead of time. Then, prepare as much as you can before the big day. That way you can get in and out of the kitchen fast!
- Use Different Tools. Instead of waiting for different foods to cook in the oven and running out of space, use as many different kitchen tools as you can. Some of our favorites include
the air fryer, oven, skillet, and crockpot. That way, you can have several dishes cooking at once!
- Ask for Help. Don’t be afraid to ask your guests for help! Whether you have everyone bring a single dish or invite a few people over to help you prepare, it can take a ton of stress out of the day.
- Decide on a Presentation Style. Before you begin cooking, decide how everything will be served. Do you want a formal dinner with fancy plates and serving dishes? Do you prefer a buffet-style dinner? Do you want all your napkins, decorations, etc. to match? Knowing the answers to these questions makes it easy to grab any last items you’ll need. Plus, it eliminates confusion when it finally comes time to eat.
25+ Easter Recipes for All Your Needs
Below you’ll find our go-to Easter recipes! Not only are they completely scrumptious but are also easy to make and perfect for feeding all your guests. Pick your favorites from each list. Or, go crazy, and make them all for a stunning Easter feast!
Breakfast and Brunch
- Breakfast Charcuterie Board – Why pick one recipe when you can have them all with this charcuterie board? Load it up with all your favorite items for a showstopping spread.
- Bananas Foster French Toast – Transform your favorite dessert into a decadent breakfast with this sweet, fluffy French toast recipe.
- Peach Blueberry Baked Oats – A must-try recipe, these fruity oats are easy, nutritious, and great for feeding a crowd.
- Easy Feta Toast – Savory and filling, this unique toast is great to add to a breakfast platter for a a finger food everyone will enjoy.
- Baked Scrambled Eggs – The absolute best eggs you’ll ever taste, this recipe is cheesy, fluffy, and baked in the oven with minimal prep and quick cleanup.
- Pistachio Walnut Cinnamon Rolls – Fluffy, nutty, and sweet, these unique cinnamon rolls will have your guests practically licking their plates.
Appetizers and Snacks
- Spanakopita Triangles – Crisp on the outside, soft in the center, and full of savory cheesy flavor, these baked triangles will leave you coming back for more.
- Whipped Feta with Cranberries and Walnuts – Serve this dip with crackers and crostini for a combination of flavors and textures that will satisfy all your cravings.
- Whipped Goat Cheese with Strawberries – Smooth, creamy, sweet, and made with a hint of tang, this dip checks all the boxes for a tantalizing appetizer recipe!
- Falafel – The ultimate comfort food, this easy falafel is crisp on the outside, soft in the center, and full of savory flavor.
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges – You can never go wrong with a potato dish! Made in
the air fryer, these wedges are crisp, tender, and bursting with a cheesy garlic taste!
- Spiraled Cucumber Yogurt Salad – A unique take on classic creamy cucumber salad, this recipe is super tasty and fun to eat.
- Roasted Whole Chicken – Learn how to make the most tender, juicy whole chicken you’ll ever taste with this simple oven-roasted recipe!
- Skillet Veggie Phyllo Pie – Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, this egg recipe is savory, crispy, and irresistibly delicious.
- Middle Eastern Crockpot Beef Stew – The ultimate comfort food, this warm-spiced, hearty stew is a complete meal in a single dish.
- Spaghetti Arrabiata Bake – Not your average
spaghettibake recipe, this version is made with creamy arrabiata sauce for a savory, spicy comfort food dinner that’s full of flavor and so easy to make.
- Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast – Make your Easter so easy with this “set-it-and-forget-it” comfort food dinner.
- Baked Feta Salmon – Inspired by the viral TikTok recipe, this whole dish comes together in just 30 minutes for a healthy, low-carb, high-protein meal.
- One Pot Lemon Pasta – A satisfying vegetarian meal, this lemon pasta is filling, vibrant, and cooked in less than 20 minutes.
- Easy Fruit Salad – Bright and refreshing, no spread is complete without a fresh fruit salad.
- Persian Jeweled Rice – This satisfying side combines warm spices, dried fruit, and chopped nuts for the most flavorful rice you’ll ever taste.
- Manakeesh – A traditional Middle Eastern savory bread, Manakeesh deserves a place on the table at every feast.
- Creamy Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes – Better than any boxed or frozen varieties, these mashed potatoes are rich, velvety, and made with zero boiling.
- Lemon Greek Potatoes – Savory, zesty, and soft, these Greek potatoes are nutritious, filling, and budget-friendly.
- Greek Salad – A classic dish, this salad comes together in minutes for a nutritious side everyone will be excited to eat.
- Easy Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – No Easter celebration is complete without carrot cake, and this sweet recipe is the easiest you’ll ever make!
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Squares – Sweet, creamy, and crisp, this springy no-bake recipe is everything you could ever want in a desert and more.
- Middle Eastern Milk Pudding – Made with a base of 4 ingredients, this classic dessert looks fancy but is quick and easy to make. Top it off with crushed nuts, and it’s guaranteed to please.
- Chocolate Covered Dates with Peanut Butter – A healthier version of Reese’s peanut butter cups, these dates are a satisfying dessert you can feel good about.
- Tres Leches Bread Pudding – Two of the best desserts combined into one, this decadent recipe is easy to prepare, bakes in no time, and will have your guests begging for the recipe.
- Hazelnut Chocolate Tart with Candied Hazelnuts – A chocolate lover’s dream, this tart features an Oreo crust and candied hazelnuts for the best combination of flavors and textures, creating a dessert that tastes gourmet.
- Lemon Loaf – Even better than Starbucks’ famous version, this homemade lemon loaf is soft, fluffy, zesty, and perfectly sweet.
Common Questions About Easter Recipes
Depending on what region of the world you’re in, the most popular Easter food is widely considered to be ham or lamb. Other honorary mentions include asparagus, scalloped or mashed potatoes, carrot cake, and lemon desserts.
In Greek culture, Easter meals range from small family gatherings to elaborate feasts. However, no matter how they’re served, common foods include lamb or kid, red eggs, tsoureki paschalino, and kalitsounia.
Most of the world enjoys lamb on Easter. However, in America, ham is the most popular meat served. This is simply because ham is more available and affordable in this region of the world during the Easter season. If you’re curious, you can read more about the transition from eating lamb to ham on Easter here.
What are some of your favorite Easter recipes? Let us know in the comments below!