Tres Leches Bread Pudding
- 1 loaf brioche bread cut into cubes
- 1 cup whole milk
- 7 egg yolks
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condened milk divided
- 1 (12oz) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl add yolks, milk, evaporated milk, 3/4 can condensed milk, sugar, vanilla and salt. Whisk until smooth. Add the bread. Gently fold the bread until it is all completely covered in the milk mixture. Add to a greased baking dish.
- Top with chocolate chips. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown and set. Drizzle with remaining condensed milk. Serve warm.