Baked Feta Salmon
- 1 lb salmon filets, skin removed
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz feta crumbles
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1/4 green pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp salt more or less to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper more or less to taste
- 3/4 tsp each smoked paprika, oregano, thyme, rosemary
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- lemon slices
- parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Chop all your vegetables in small bite size pieces. In a baking dish add all your vegetables, feta cheese, seasonings, and olive oil. Toss together.
- Make "nests" for your salmon pieces, and place over veggies. Sprinkle additional seasonings on the salmon and an extra drizzle of olive oil. Top with lemon slices. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked. Garnish with fresh parsley.