Million Dollar Spaghetti
- 12 oz spaghetti noodles (cooked and slightly cooled)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian herbs
- 2 tablespoons Extra Light Olive Oil (such as Star Fine Foods)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 lb lean ground beef (cooked)
- 16 oz marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 oz cream cheese (cubed)
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese (grated and divided)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combined the noodles, olive oil, garlic, eggs, and dried herbs. Mix until everything is combined.
- In another bowl combined the ground beef and marinara sauce.
- In a 11 x 7 baking dish add half the noodles. Spread the sour cream, and half the meat mixture. Scatter the cream cheese. Add half the mozzarella cheese. Continue with the remaining noodles, meat mixture, mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!