- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 16-24 oz jar marinara sauce you can add as little or as much sauce as you like
- 1 tsp kosher salt divided
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper divided
- 12 oz spaghetti cooked
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Cottage Cheese
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 8 oz turkey pepperoni
- Cook the noodles until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Once beef has cooked, add garlic, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, cottage cheese, dried herbs and remaining salt and pepper. Add to the cooked spaghetti and stir until all the noodles are coated with the cottage cheese mixture.
- To assemble, add the noodles to a deep round baking dish. Top with marinara sauce, ground beef, and both cheeses and pepperoni. Bake for 20 minutes, or until all cheese is melted and bubbly.