Spaghetti Pizza Bake
spaghetti and pizza mashup recipe!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 16-24 oz jar marinara sauce (you can add as little or as much sauce as you like)
- 1 tsp kosher salt (divided)
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper (divided)
- 12 oz spaghetti (cooked)
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Cottage Cheese
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 8 oz turkey pepperoni
- Cook the noodles until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Once beef has cooked, add garlic, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, cottage cheese, dried herbs and remaining salt and pepper. Add to the cooked spaghetti and stir until all the noodles are coated with the cottage cheese mixture.
- To assemble, add the noodles to a deep round baking dish. Top with marinara sauce, ground beef, and both cheeses and pepperoni. Bake for 20 minutes, or until all cheese is melted and bubbly.
*You can customize this will all your favorite pizza toppings!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!