Creamy Herbed Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts sliced in half and pounded thin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
For the sauce
- 2 garlic cloves grated
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
- fresh rosemary for garnish
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet on medium high heat, add olive oil.
- Cook chicken on both sides, ust just until browned. Remove from pan.
- Return the pan and set on medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, paprika, garlic, oregano, rosemary, and parsley. Stir for 1 minute or until garlic is fragrant.
- Add milk and turn the heat to medium-low.
- In a small bowl combine cornstarch and water. Add to the sauce.
- Return the chicken back to the pan. Make sure it is covered in the sauce.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with as much or as little parmesan cheese as you like and garnish with fresh rosemary!
This sauce is really light, perfect to top over roasted potatoes, rice, or pasta! Best of all, it’s all made in one pan for an easy clean up!