Cheesy Baked Mashed Potatoes
- 2.5 lbs yukon gold potatoes peeled and chopped
- 2 cups whole milk or milk of choice
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or your favorite cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large baking dish add potatoes, milk, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and bake for 50-55 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Add butter, sour cream, and shredded cheese. Mash until creamy.