Hummus Baked Chicken
- 3-4 chicken breasts pounded thin
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 medium chopped zucchini
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 2/3 cup your favorite store bought hummus
- 1/2 cup feta crumbles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine all your spices and stir.
- In a large baking dish add the chicken breast. Rub half of the seasoning on the chicken, flip and add remaining seasoning on the chicken.
- arrange the tomatoes, zucchini, and olives around the chicken. Add 1-2 tablespoons of hummus on each pieces of chicken breast and spread. Drizzle olive oil over the whole dish. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the veggies. Top with feta cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked. To serve, spoon the vegetables over the chicken!