Baked Spaghetti Bolognese
spaghetti pasta, so simple to make! Easy weeknight dinner!
- 16 oz spaghetti (uncooked)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 16 oz jar pasta sauce
- 12 oz cooked ground beef
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup diced red peppers
- 1/2 cup diced green peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parlsey
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 cups broth
- 1 tsp oregano or italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt (more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp black pepper (more or less to taste)
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shavings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large baking dish add uncooked spaghetti. Drizzle olive oil and rub the pasta until they are coated. (This will help prevent the pasta from sticking).
- Add all the ingredients except for the parmesan cheese. Stir well.
- Cover and bake for 45-50 minutes, stirring half way through baking.
- Top with parmesan cheese shavings.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!