- This is the perfect appetizer for game day or any day! Rhodes Rolls are always our go-to frozen bread to use!
- 12 frozen Rhodes Rolls
- 10 oz frozen spinach thawed and drained well
- 1 8 oz cream cheese block room temperature
- 1 15 oz can artichoke hearts drained and roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated plus more for topping
- 3 cloves garlic chopped finely
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a 13 x 9 baking dish brush with a little bit of olive oil to coat the bottom. Place your frozen rolls, leaving some space between each to give them room to rise. Brush each roll with a little more olive oil. Cover and let rise for 4-6 hours at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Once the rolls have rose, bake for 15-20 minutes until top is slightly golden. Take your pairing knife and cut the top of the roll. You don't want to slice all the way through. Just a little bit in order to make a "boat." Remove the sliced piece of bread and either eat it while its warm or save for later!
- In a large mixing bowl add your cream cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, both cheeses, salt, pepper, and garlic. Mix until everything is combined.
- Add a large scoop of the spinach and artichoke "boat." Bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve warm.