Baked Pesto Chicken.
Just a few ingredients for this low-carb baked chicken!Print Pin Rate
- 4 chicken breasts pounded thin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp oregano
- 4 tbsp prepared pesto more or less to taste
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a baking dish add chicken. Sprinkle half of the seasonings on one side, flip over and season other side.
- Add one tablespoon pesto on each chicken breast, feel free to add more to taste! Drizzle with olive oil.
- Top each chicken with tomato slices and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
*Make sure to pound chicken out so it is thinner. If it is a thick cut of chicken it will take longer to bake.