Summer Pasta Salad
Easy pasta salad that's very citrusy and fresh!Print Pin Rate
- 16 oz vesuvio pasta or any shape you prefer
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- zest of 1/2 an orange
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt more or less to taste
- 2 tbsp poppy seed
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 8 oz fresh spinach
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Cook pasta according to package instrustions. Be sure to cook in salted water.
- In a measuring cup add orange juice, zest, lemon juice, honey, dijon, salt, poppy seeds, and olive oil. Whisk well.
- In a large bowl add pasta, strawberries, spinach, cranberries, feta, and almonds. Pour dressing and stir well. Feel free to to use as little or as much of the dressing you prefer.
*The dressing can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to be assembled. For a lower carb recipe: omit the pasta and add more spinach or mixed greens!