One Pot Mac and Cheese
- 16 oz uncooked elbow pasta
- 4 cups chicken broth or broth of choice
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp kosher salt more or less to taste
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper more or less to taste
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup monterrey jack cheese, grates
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or milk
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Add pasta, broth, and seasonings. Stir. Bring to a boil, and cover. Reduce heat to medium low and and cook for 10-12 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Add remaning ingredients and stir until nice and creamy. Add a splash of milk if you like it creamier. Option: Feel free to broil in the oven for a few minutes to crisp the top!