One Pot Lasagna
Easy lasagna made in one pot and ready in less than 15 minutes!Print Pin Rate
- 16 oz lasagnette ricce pasta or similar shape uncooked
- 20 oz homemade bolognese sauce
- 3 cup water or broth
- 6 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tsp salt more or less to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz whole milk ricotta
- 1 cup low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- In a large pot add uncooked pasta, bolognese, garlic, salt, pepper, and water.
- Give all the ingredients a stir. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until pasta is al-dente.
- Add ricotta and mozzarella cheese. Stir until it comes together and is nice and creamy!
You can definitely play around with this recipe and some add ins! Some suggestions: diced peppers, onions, basil, oregano, Italian herbs!
Serving: 8g | Calories: 413kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 5449mg | Potassium: 351mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 699IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 882mg | Iron: 1mg