- 16 oz pasta shells, cooked al-dente or similar shape
- 2 tbsp olive
- 1 small diced onion
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper more or less to taste
- 1 tsp salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black ground pepper to taste
- 12 oz jarred pasta sauce such as Raos Sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup reserved pasta water as needed
- In a large sauce pan on medium-high heat add olive oil, onions, and crushed red pepper. Stir for a couple minutes or until onions are transcluent. Add garlic and stir until fragrant (about 1 minute).
- Add pasta sauce, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to low.
- Add cooked pasta, and parmesan cheese. Stir until cheese melts and all the pasta is coated in the sauce. Serve with additional crushed red pepper and more parmesan cheese!
- *Add reserved pasta sauce as needed!