Caramel Macchiato Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 pkg cinnamon rolls
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp instant espresso powder add an extra 1 teaspoon for a stronger coffee flavor
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a saucepan on medium-high heat, add butter, sugar, heavy cream, espresso powder, and vanilla. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Cut the cinnamon rolls in half, (feel free to cut them in bite size pieces). Pour about 1/3 of the caramel mixture at the bottom of a non-stick bundt pan. Arrange the cinnamon rolls while drizzling some caramel sauce on every layer. You should have some sauce leftover.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes. Carefully invert on a plate. Heat the caramel sauce just until pourable. about 20-30 seconds in the microwave. Pour over the cinnamon rolls. Serve warm and devour!