- 2 packages Pillsbury Grand Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips divided
- 2 cups mini marshmallows divided
- Caramel Sauce:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a sauce pan over medium high heat. Add all the ingredients for the caramel sauce. Bring to a bowl and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside while assembling the monkey bread.
- Cut your cinnamon rolls in 4. Dip in graham cracker crumbs. Add 1/3rd cup caramel sauce to the bottom of your bundt pan. Place a layer of graham cracker dipped cinnamon rolls. Add 1/2 chocolate chips and half of the marshmallows. Repeat another layer ending with the cinnamon rolls and caramel.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool 15 minutes before inverting on a plate. Top with remaining caramel sauce.