- 3 10 oz cans non-flaky buttermilk biscuits, cut in quarters
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup Berdoll's Honey Glazed Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in a large ziplock bag or in a bowl. Add the quartered biscuits. Shake really well in the ziplock bag. Shake vigorously. If they stick together make sure to separate them so they are all coated.
- In a sauce pan over medium-high heat. Add the butter, brown sugar, and heavy cream. Once melted, stir until it is all together and resembles a caramel sauce. Bring to a simmer and remove from heat. Add honey glazed pecans. Place 1/3 of the caramel sauce at the bottom of a bundt pan. Place 1/2 of the biscuits. Repeat layers ending with the caramel sauce. Bake for 40-45 minutes. (I would place a baking sheet under the bundt pan in case any of the caramel drips down. Let cool for 10-15min Invert onto a plate.
- *If the top is browning too fast, cover lightly with tin foil.