S'mores Cookie Skillet
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows (divided)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl add butter and sugar, beat until light and fluffy. Add oats, flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt. Beat until combined, and resembles a crumble. Press 1/2 of mixture into bottom of a 10-12” cast iron skillet. Top with 1/2 the marshmallows and chocolate chips. Crumble remaining mixture on top. Bake for 15 minutes and remove from the oven. Add 1 cup more marshmallows and bake for an additional 5 min. Cool 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!