S’mores Puff Pastry Pastry Braid
This dessert is easy yet looks like you spent hours making it!
- 1 puff pastry sheet (frozen and slightly thawed)
- 1 large Hershey's chocolate bar
- 6 thin marshmallows
- 1 1/4 graham cracker sheets
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 egg (whisked)
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tsp water
- 2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slightly thaw your puff pastry until it is easy to work with yet still cold. Open into a large rectangle. In the center add your chocolate, marshmallows, and about 1 1/4 graham cracker sheets.
- Cut 1 inch sections from the center out.
- Carefully cut off the top two and bottom two pieces.
- Fold the top piece down and start braiding, one piece at a time, overlapping and alternating. End with tucking in the bottom. Brush with whisked egg.
- Top with mini chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl add powdered sugar and water. Mix until it looks like an icing. Once the pastry has cooled slightly, drizzle with the icing. *If icing is too runny, add more powdered sugar, if it is too thick and 1 tsp at a time of water until it is the right consistency.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!