- 4 large sheets of organic phyllo dough
- 1/4 cup unsalted organic grass-fed butter or ghee melted
- 1 large dark chocolate bar
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts divided
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo dough on the bottom of a pan, using a pastry brush, brush with melted butter. Continue with all 4 layers of dough. Place chocolate bar in the middle. Sprinkle hazelnuts. Wrap the phyllo around the chocolate bar until it is sealed. Butter all around the phyllo dough. Sprinkle more hazelnuts, and a little sea salt on top! Bake for 15 minute or until golden brown!