- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix prepared according to package instructions
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz chocolate squares such as Ghirardelli
- 2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips divided
- 2 cups mini marshmallows more or less to taste
- 1 cup graham crackers cut in large pieces.
- Prepare chocolate cake according to package instructions. Add graham cracker chunks and 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips. Stir until combined.
- In your slow cooker add graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar. Mix together and lightly press down. Spread your chocolate cake mixture until it covers the graham cracker crumbs. Add chocolate squares and 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips. Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Remove the lid and add marshmallows, and 1 cup mini chocolate chips. Cover and cook until marshmallows and chocolate is melted, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately for a warm gooey dessert or enjoy cool!