Sheet Pan Spaghetti
- 32 oz cherry tomatoes
- 1 large sliced onion
- 8 peeled garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup good quality olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp dried italian seasoning
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 16 oz spaghetti, cooked according to package
- parmesan cheese shavings for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large sheet pan add tomatoes, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, Italian seasoning, and basil.
- Toss everything together.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until tomatoes have bursted and garlic is tender. Gently press down with a fork.
- Add cooked spaghetti and toss everything together. Garnish with plenty of parmesan cheese.