- 1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 Pecan Pie sliced and frozen
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a large mixing bowl add all your ingredients. Whisk until everything is combined.
- Heat oil in a large pot until oil reaches 350 degrees F.
- Add a slice of pie in your batter, making sure it is covered completely in the batter. Fry for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Dust with powdered sugar. Serve with ice cream and caramel for a more decadent dessert!