Cotton Candy Ice Cream
- 4 cups heavy cream divided
- 14 oz sweetend condensed milk divided
- 2 cups pink cotton candy
- 2 cups blue cotton candy
- 1 cup funfetti chocolate chips or white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp sprinkles
- In the bowl of your stand mixer combine 2 cups heavy cream, 7 oz condensed milk and pink cotton candy. Beat until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine the remaining 2 cups heavy cream, 7 oz condensed milk, and blue cotton candy. Beat until soft peaks form.
- In a loaf pan take one ice cream scoop of each flavor and arrange. Top with chocolate chips and sprinkles. Freeze overnight.