Copy Cat Tonight Dough Ice Cream
- 2 large Milky Way candy bars (chopped)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 2 tbsp cold espresso
- 1 can dulche de leche
- 2 large brownies (chopped in chunks)
- 1 cup edible cookie dough (formed into little balls)
- In a microwave safe bowl add the Milky Way and heavy cream. Microwave for one minute. Stir until smooth. Set aside
- In a large mixing bowl add cream, espresso, and dulche de leche. With a hand mixer whip until soft peaks form.
- Place half of the dulche de leche cream in a loaf pan. Drizzle the Milky Way ganache, add the cookie dough and brownies. Top with remaining dulche de leche cream. *optional: Sprinkle with sea salt flakes. Freeze overnight.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!