This cookie skillet is so good! It hits the spot for that cookie craving when you want something that is refined sugar free, dairy free, and gluten free!
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips feel free to use dairy-free or your favorite chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch round skillet
- In a large bowl mix together the almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix your wet ingredients. Add maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and egg. Beat until combined.
- Mix dry into the wet ingredients.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes or golden on top. Do not overbake or cookie will be dry!