Easy No Churn Biscoff Ice Cream is a homemade recipe made with just 5 ingredients. Creamy, indulgent, and so quick to make, it’s a family-friendly dessert guaranteed to knock your socks off!
Why We Love Homemade Biscoff Ice Cream
Now that it’s summer, we’re always looking for the best ways to cool off. So, naturally ice cream is always on the menu. Of course, we could opt for a store-bought pint or head to the local ice cream shop. However, why do that when you can make the creamiest, most indulgent ice cream you’ll ever taste right from the comfort of your own home?! This recipe is:
- Made with just 5 ingredients.
- Ready in minutes.
- Ultra creamy and super sweet.
- Perfect for serving on its own, in a cone, or on top of brownies for a truly indulgent treat!
What Is Biscoff?
If you’re unfamiliar, Biscoff is a type of cookie that is typically served with coffee or tea. Made with natural ingredients, they have a slightly crunchy texture and sweet, caramel taste. As a result, they have exploded in popularity and are often used in a wide variety of desserts. They’ve even been turned into Biscoff butter, which is a type of paste made from the ground cookies. Needless to say, they’re ultra delicious, and we’re huge fans!
Ingredients You’ll Need
Can you believe that you can make a decadent ice cream with just 5 ingredients?! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Heavy Cream – Make sure you’re using heavy cream and not half and half. Otherwise, the texture won’t be nearly as creamy.
- Condensed Milk – This helps sweeten the taste while contributing to the velvety texture.
- Cookie Butter – Used to elevate the Biscoff flavor, cookie butter is swirled in for a hint of color and an even more tantalizing taste.
- Vanilla Extract – This helps form the base of the ice cream.
- Biscoff Cookies – These enhance the Biscoff taste while adding a little extra crunch!
How to Make No Churn Ice Cream
This Biscoff ice cream recipe is so amazing, that your guests will never believe you didn’t spend the day churning! Take a look at the directions below, and scroll to the recipe card at the bottom for the complete details.
- Combine the heavy cream, condensed milk, and half of the cookie butter in a stand mixer, and beat until soft peaks form.
- Layer the ice cream, cookie butter, and Biscoff cookie pieces in a loaf pan.
- Repeat until all of the no churn ice cream has been used.
- Freeze until solid, and enjoy!
What’s the Difference Between Churned and No Churn Ice Cream?
Notoriously much more difficult to make, churned ice cream is made by baking a custard base. It takes much longer to make and requires frequent checking to ensure the ice cream is churning correctly.
Meanwhile, no churn ice cream comes together with minimal ingredients, requires no eggs or sugar, and is ready in minutes! As a result, it’s ideal to make at home and tastes just as good as churned versions!
How Long Does Biscoff Ice Cream Last?
If you don’t plan to eat your ice cream right away, it can be stored in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. Any longer than that, and it may become to get a bit icy.
This No Churn Biscoff Ice Cream is so good it can be served on its own in a bowl. However, if you want to make it extra fancy, try serving it with:
- A waffle bowl or cone
- Topped with chocolate or caramel sauce
- Stuffed in between cookies for an ice cream sandwich
- A freshly baked fruit crisp for an irresistible summer dessert
More Incredible Ways to Use Biscoff
If you’re addicted to Biscoff cookies like we are, you definitely don’t want to miss out on these recipes!
- Biscoff cookies are transformed into a crumbly base and layered with fluffy cream for the most decadent Biscoff Cake.
- Perfect for breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack, these Biscoff Blender Muffins are healthier than cupcakes and just as delicious for an unbeatable treat!
- Thick, fluffy, and loaded with chocolate and cookies in every bite, this Biscoff Pastry Bread is perfect for a sweet snack or easy dessert.
- The ultimate combination, classic cinnamon rolls meet your favorite cookies in these Biscoff Cinnamon Rolls!
Easy No Churn Biscoff Ice Cream
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups cookie butter (divided)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coarsley chopped Biscoff cookies (optional to add MORE!)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the heavy cream, condensed milk, and 1/2 cup of cookie butter. Beat unitl soft peaks form.
- Once fluffy and stiff, add a layer of ice cream to the bottom of a loaf pan followed by cookie butter and crumbled Biscoff cookies. Repeat until all of the ice cream has been used, and layer extra cookies on top, if desired