No Churn Biscoff Ice Cream
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 7 oz sweetend condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup cookie butter divided
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup coarsley chopped Biscoff cookies optional to add MORE!
- In the bowl of your stand mixer combine heavy cream, condensed milk 1/2 cup cookie butter. Beat until soft peaks form.
- In a loaf pan add a layer of the ice cream base, biscoff spread, and Biscoff cookies. Repeat until you end with a layer of cookies on top! *There really isn't a wrong way to layer this. You can add as little or as much cookies and spread as your heart desires!