- 6 cups rice cereal
- 4 tbsp butter
- 10 oz mini marshmallows
- 10 crushed Oreo cookies, divided use your favorite flavor
- 6 oz marshmallow fluff
- 1 Herhsey's Cookies and Cream chocolate bar
- Oreo cookies for garnish
- In a large saucepan melt butter over medium low heat. Add mini marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add half of the Oreo cookies, and cereal. Stir until all the cereal and cookies are coated in the marshamallow mixture.
- Add half of the cereal mixture in a greased 9x9 baking dish.
- Spread marshmallow fluff and scatter pieces of Hershey's cookies and cream bar and the remaining Oreo cookies.
- Top with the rest of the cereal mixture. Gently press in some Oreo chunks. Let cool before cutting into squares.