Spaghetti Zoodles Bake
- 6-7 medium zuchinni, spiraled
- 16 oz pasta sauce
- 1 cup cooked ground beef
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh italian parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp herbs de provence
- crushed red pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large baking dish add all your ingredient. Stir until everything is combined and coated well with the sauce.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Garnish with some freshly grated parmesan cheese. Serve immediately!