- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 6 ounces Italian mascarpone cheese
- 6 oz biscoff smooth spread
- 1/3 rd cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 packages biscoff cookies
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the heavy cream, mascarpone, biscoff spread, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Mix on low speed to combine and then slowly raise the speed, beat until it forms firm peaks.
- To assemble arrange cookies flat in an 8 x 8 pan, make sure break cookies to fill in the gaps. Spread a third of the whipped cream and cover the cookies. Continue layering cookies and cream until there are 3 layers of each, ending with a layer of cream. Top with crushed cookies. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.