Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Lava Cake
- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix (prepared according to package instructions)
- 1 5.1 oz box Chocolate Pudding Mix (prepared according to package instructions)
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- Cover the bottom of your slow cooker with foil. *We did not do this in the video but we highly recommend it to prevent the bottom from burning.
- Pour the cake batter, and pudding mix. Smooth with the a spoon. Swirl in the peanut butter. Top with both chocolate chips! Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 hours. Serve warm.
- *Tip: You can substitute different flavors of cake batter, pudding mixes and chocolate chips!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!