- 1 18.25 ounce package devil's food cake mix
- 1 5.9 ounce package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl mix cake and pudding mixes, yogurt, eggs, oil and water until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Place in prepared bundt pan. Bake for 50-55min. Allow to cool completely
- Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips at 30 second increments until smooth.
- Flip bundt cake and pour that baby all over your bundt cake