Nutella and Peanut Butter Lava Madness
- 1/4 th cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place all the ingredients except for the peanut butter in a bowl. Whisk very well until everything is combined. Pour batter into a small ramekin, about 8-10 oz.
- Add dollop of peanut butter in the center and cover with the batter.
- Bake for 16 minutes. Do not over bake! Let cool for 1 minute. Devour!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!